TEAM UP WITH US!
The Strategic Business Information Analyst I is responsible for analyzing data and conducting important research to drive business decisions based on strategic goals for our customer.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Ability to translate business needs to technical requirements
· Build and use enhanced datasets for calculating Key Performance Indicators
· Acts as a trusted data visualization advisor to the stakeholder/end-user in order to drive business value. Develops advanced knowledge to influence relevant data, information, and application architecture decisions.
· Applies data visualization best practices - often selecting the right data ‘tool for the job’ - to identify and interpret trends or patterns while following standard Enterprise branding.
· Utilizes an intermediate understanding of multiple data structures and sources to lead the development and implementation of business intelligence solutions, which may include data visualization, data transformation, or data collection.
· Independently participates in gathering complex business requirements by partnering with customers to define the business problem and data needs.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems or related field; or equivalent experience
· Advanced expertise in Excel
· Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
· Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively develop and communicate clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses.
WHY WORK WITH US?
· We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
· We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
· Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10%.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”