Wagner Equipment Co., the Caterpillar Dealership for Colorado, New Mexico, and far west Texas is seeking applications for a Talent Acquisition in Aurora, CO.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of strategic sourcing strategies to support the hiring for open positions with a focus on Wagner’s current and future Technician needs in a manner that reflects the company’s vision of working as “One Professional Team.”
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Effectively work with hiring managers and upper level service managers to understand technician needs, current and future
- Create and foster relationships with high schools, technical colleges, military recruiting sources, and other sources needed to build awareness and develop applicant sources
- Determines most effective outlets to attract candidates by placing job ads, contacting placement personnel using job boards and other available outlets while ensuring timely placement of ads
- Helps manage the internal employee application and transfer process
- Sources and screens for position including scheduling candidates for face to face, video, and phone interviews with hiring managers
- Provide complete and accurate information to applicants about the Company, position, and benefits
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process.
- Utilize various recruitment sources (including social media) to solicit candidates for open positions (cold calling)
- Create and implement employment strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Actively network and build a pipeline of potential hires.
- Develop, prepare, and present reports and presentations to show progress and effectiveness of recruiting initiatives
- Participate in succession planning
- Monitor and track technician turnover
- Track changes to our technician labor markets
- Track and communicate our competitor’s technician offerings
- Protect and maintain the privacy of candidate and employee information in all personnel systems and records, to include compensation information
- May involve knowledge of confidential information, such information will be handled with the utmost discretion
- Protect Company interests by ensuring that all legal requirements for equal employment and compliance are met, such as maintaining job files and document recruiting activity for EEO and AAP compliance
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Data Entry
- Telephone Skills
- Safety Knowledge
- Reading/Writing Skills
- Reasoning Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Math Skills
- Skilled in employment interviewing techniques to ensure effective evaluations of applicants’ qualifications
- Ability to sell and influence others
- Able to relate well to people and work in cooperation with others
- Ability to act independently
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Must possess intermediate technical or mechanical knowledge/expertise
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Ultimate Software preferred
- Noise: Moderate
- Indoors and Outdoors
- Use of Hands
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing but may require occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Human Resources Management preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Technical/mechanical knowledge required
- 3-5 years administrative/clerical experience
- 3-5 years customer service experience
- 1-3 years sales experience
- 1-3 years recruiting/interviewing responsibilities in an industrial organization
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Must pass all required pre-employment screenings which may include but are not limited to background checks, drug/alcohol testing, fit for duty testing, and any other job-related tests/screenings
Starting Pay: $55,000.00+ Annually
Pay rate is determined based upon education and experience
Employee Benefits: Wagner Equipment Co. provides the following benefits to all full-time employees
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.