Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Strategically identify and develop new opportunities to grow power temp control and compressed air sales profitably with existing customer. Develop and execute plans for the target accounts.
* Skillfully construct and execute sales plans solving for total customer solution power temp control and compressed air projects.
Partner with the customer to understand their business and serve as a trusted advisor who understands their needs for power temp control and compressed air distribution systems.
* Operates in a team-based environment by coordinating with sales operations, project management, and all services teams required to scope and fulfill all project requirements.
* Develop and process all related sales and product support documentation pricing, including but not limited to sales, CSA agreements, warranty; update knowledge of product offerings and applications through use of vendor media, trade publications, competitor websites, etc.
* Maintain and document customer interactions within a CRM and quoting system from first meeting to deal closure and follow-up activities.
* Think critically and suggest improvements that lead to risk mitigation, cost savings, profitable revenue growth or other customer goal achievement.
* Educates customers on equipment through demonstrations and personal training sessions.
* Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of new services for customers.
* Works with branch personnel by assisting the operations staff in following up with customers on invoices and payments.
* Will be responsible for their own continuous development through study and training.
* All other duties as assigned.
* High school education or GED equivalent with 5+ years of equivalent industry experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, or related technical field preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years of technical experience.
* 3 years of relevant sales experience and/or equivalent industry experience preferred.
* Technical background in power temp control and compressed air distribution systems preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to negotiate with customers.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other business software applications.
* Strong problem-solving skills and attentive to detail.
* High energy level, excellent organizational, & time management skills
* Self-motivated and ability to work independently or within a team environment with minimal supervision.
* Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift/carry & push/pull up to 10 pounds and operate in a fast pace environment.
The following may be expected to be encountered: Working around heavy machinery in an indoor and/or outdoor environment.
Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled