Number of Openings:
Reporting directly to the External Training Manager, the Technical Training Coordinator – Customer for Finning (Canada) is an office-based Training Services role. This is a temporary full time role. This key role will be responsible to work as the conduit between internal and external customers, ensuring Finning’s commitment to customer satisfaction. Active in the external customer after sales training support, this role will streamline processes and coordinate customer requests as outlined below.
The ideal candidate is someone that brings an extensive background in customer service. You thrive and enjoy being interactive with the client. You are known to bring critical problem-solving skills and have that ability to be proactive. You thrive in an extremely busy environment and can manage several multiple projects on a regular basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone that thrives in a coordinating/planning type role and enjoys being that point of contact. If this opportunity sounds in line with your experience, we would love to hear from you!
- Action incoming customer requests in an effective and timely manner. This role serves as the main Technical Training contact for all customers and will be required to provide exceptional customer service for all incoming training requests. In addition to your direct e-mail inbox, it is required to monitor and action incoming requests to the Training Solutions e-mail inbox for general customer inquiries. Working with the customer or their account rep, instructors and mangers to organize class duration, dates and locations. Follow up on the status of learners from point of enrollment to course completion and certification, invoice, note no shows and cancellations and any issues that arise. Provide certifications documents.
- Financials - full understanding of how Technical Training supplies quotes, POS and invoices is a requirement. Quotes are supplied to customers on a regular basis, with an immense number of incoming requests. Customer contracts and PO’s are sent to the customer coordinator and filed accordingly. A full understanding of Infor (ERP system) is required to issue all invoices and POs on behalf of the Technical Training Department. Updating of the Access Database will be required to track all financials and provide reporting to management as required.
- Provide support to management with customer RFP/RFQ’s and all other high-level project related requests. Additionally, the Technical Training Coordinator will provide support to other teams associated with Customer Training, such as Operator Training and AHS Training. All quoting and billing requirements are processed by the Technical Training Customer Coordinator. Supporting other internal departments within the customer training profile is crucial to ensure customer satisfaction. Implementing Technical Training’s customer process throughout the business to ensure an overall positive impact on all customers.
- Effectively address calls and e-mails from the branches with training inquiries such as; upcoming classes and what is required for them to attend training (establishing a branch contact and educating them on the processes for enrolling and specific training plans), sales reps requesting customer training, educating them on the use of the LMS system (Workday Learning) and ensuring their training targets are met each year.
- Administration - update all spreadsheets and documentation around customer training on a regular basis. Provide the external website team with updates to the Technical Training schedule and developments in current and new courses available
- Post-secondary diploma in office administration or related field
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access) as well as, Adobe, Infor, Blackline, SharePoint, OneDrive (OneNote), Saleslink and Caterpillar resources.
- Must be a self-starter and able to deliver results.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Product knowledge with a degree of technical aptitude is an asset
- Ability to escalate quickly and ensure problems are solved to maintain a positive customer relationships
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.