Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for nearly 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Organize and Conduct Classroom Training
* Develop and maintain technical training courses to organizational requirements (current products, procedures, parts reusability, tooling, NPI and training aids).
* Determine course content according to objectives
* Develop annual training schedule and course descriptions.
* Assist in scheduling appropriate technicians in correct classes.
* Develop, schedule and conduct customer dealer training programs.
* Assist other departments by instructing special training programs/requests.
* Work with Product Support Managers and Training Manager to identify areas where additional training is needed.
* Coordinate classroom availability with the appropriate people.
* Schedule, test and certify technicians on appropriate equipment.
* Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets, tests, etc...
* Update current training records.
* Design, build and maintain appropriate training aids.
* Maintain technical knowledge base on appropriate courses and other areas of responsibility.
* Work to keep training and personal expenses within appropriate levels.
* Work with the training and PSM's to ensure that servicemen have all the required courses and certifications required for advancement.
* Lead the development of a technical training program with multiple skill levels for technicians. (TCDP)
* Achieve and maintain CIAP certification.
* Participate in conferences, seminars and training sessions to maintain knowledge base.
* Assist the Technical Communicator
* Assist Technicians and customers with product technical issues.
* Correspond with business unit service engineering when necessary.
* Maintain accurate technical information and ensure no confidential or privileged information is released to unauthorized persons.
* Inform TC of major product problems.
* All other duties as assigned.
* 2 year technican degree with emphasis on diesel engine or earthmoving repair is required.
* 5 years experience as a heavy equipment/earthmoving technician or doing technical instruction.
* Previous training experience preferred.
* Must have a solid understanding of applied failure analysis.
* Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are required. Conflict management skills are required.
* Must be able to organize and write procedures in a logical/methodical manner.
* Strong computer skills in SIS2.0, Parts Integrator, Dealer Business Systems and Microsoft products is required.
* Good time management skills and excellent attention to detail is a must.
* Must be able to obtain a DOT medical certification and maintain a CDL.
* Travel requirements are over 50%.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and operate in a very fast past environment. Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions, both hot and cold weather temperatures. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled