TEAM UP WITH US!
The Technology Solutions Sales Representative is responsible for growing the connected asset population of Warren CAT’s in-territory population of engines. This role will focus on the Power Systems industries which includes Electric Power, Oil and Gas, and Industrial applications. This individual will be expected to work hand-in-hand with our Prime Product and Product Support Sales Teams to accomplish our Product Support and Technology Solutions growth goals.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Grow connected asset population to help enable incremental Product Support sales growth.
- Demonstrate the value of various Digital platforms to customers.
- Manage large projects from onboarding to completion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sell higher value add levels of services to customers.
- Explain how our Equipment Management services can benefit the customer and make them more efficient and more profitable.
- Increase customer-paid subscriptions across the Technology Solutions portfolio.
- Consult with customers on best practices and demonstrate all of the resources the dealership has to increase their ROI.
- Addresses customer feedback by working with internal teams such as prime product sales, product support sales, and operations.
- Ensures products continue meeting the customer needs by consistent feedback and follow-up.
- Keep detailed records of all activities in CRM (SalesLink).
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 2 years of Sales and/or Oil and Gas industry experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Demonstrates critical thinking in their ability to define complex problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to develop routine protocols as well as identify when the routines do not apply in a specific situation and handle exceptions as needed.
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record.
- Employee must be able to process paperwork and utilize office equipment (including personal computer, phone, copiers, etc.). A large portion of the day is spent communicating orally in person and by phone.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
- We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 20%.
This position is considered a safety-sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.