Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
* Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
* Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
* Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
* Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
* Prepare estimates and bids that meet specific customer needs.
* Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
* Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
* Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
* Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
* Any and all other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing or related business field is required.
* 5 years sales experience preferably in equipment sales.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other business software applications is required.
* The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality is required.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled