This position may perform any combination of the following duties:
- Experience in crushing and screening application is strongly desired.
- Successfully sell or rent aggregate processing equipment in the Eastern Pennsylvania geographical region.
- Work with internal and external finance personnel.
- Maintain and serve existing accounts while looking for opportunities to develop new business.
- Support machinery sales, rentals and product support (parts) in assigned territory.
- Influence all other products and services offered by the enterprise and pass on leads where appropriate.
- Build and maintain relationships with all appropriate decision makers and influencers within the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain customer metrics in the following areas; market share, profitability, customer satisfaction.
- Create and implement territory business/coverage plan to work within budgetary constraints.
- Evaluate, prepare and present various product and application presentations as part of the sales process.
- Develop and process all related sales and rental documentation pricing, including but not limited to rental, sales, and warranty.
- Update knowledge of product offerings through manufactures offered training.
- Markets and industries served but not limited to; Quarry, Construction, Coal, Gas and Petroleum, Recycling, Demolition etc.
Degrees or Other Special Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Mining, Geology, Engineering or a related field, combined with two to five years of progressive experience in an industrial environment or an equivalent combination of training and experience acceptable to the Company.
- Preferred Candidate will have industry experience or related industry experience.
- Understanding of the practices, policies and procedures of the Company with respect to relationships with internal and external customers.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to maintain and reflect the image of the company with all customer contacts.
- Display creativity, commitment and the desire to function as part of a team.
- Solid working skills in computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes software packages, are required.
- Candidate should be located in the assigned territory and possess a valid drivers license.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, possess a professional demeanor
- Available for overnight travel as required.
- Produce timely expense account and sales reports.
- Attend industry trade shows.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”