Fabick Power Systems Rental, an industry-leading Power, Temperature Control, and Compressed Air Rental Company, is offering an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative within our Power Rental Division ready to grow his/her career with a company that has a very rich history. To continue our success and growth within the territory, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals ready to increase revenue for the division through exceptional customer service and sales initiatives. The sales representative will rent and sell power, compressed air, and temperature control rental products, including generators, water chillers, air-conditioning, electric heat, desiccant dehumidification, compressors (both electric and diesel-driven), and electrical distribution.
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Establishes new rental accounts through phone calls and in-person visits to potential customers
* Presents a full range of turnkey services to potential customers
* Works with technical staff to provide customers with job site assessments, application solutions and plans, equipment sizing, professional quote writing, credit authorization assistance, problem resolution, and follow-through
* Improves customer service to existing accounts, through phone calls and in-person visits to customers
* Provides existing accounts with information on other products and services offered by Fabick Cat including other specialty product lines
* Makes formal sales presentations to customer decision-makers
* Educates customers on equipment through demonstrations and personal training sessions
* Coordinates the implementation and maintenance of new services for customers
* Works with branch personnel by assisting the operations staff in following up with customers on invoices and payments
* Reports sales activity on new accounts, revenue, utilization, calls, etc., by using CRM
* All other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, or related business field is required.
* 5 years of sales experience preferably in the Power Generation industry.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other business software applications is required.
* The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality is required.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled