Responsible for the transport of Heavy Equipment to include the loading and unloading of equipment. Directed by Dispatchers, Transportation Coordinator, and Transportation Manager.
As a Truck Driver you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes exposure to significant environmental conditions.
Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling, and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping, and crouching
- Listening, and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence, and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold, injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
Additional requirements include:
- Work overtime as required
- Must meet DOT regulatory & Cleveland Brothers requirements for operating company or related vehicles
- Experience with hauling and operating Heavy Equipment
- Familiar with all DOT regulations and truck operations
- Valid CDL Class A driver's license
- Must sign all documentation to meet DOT regulations and company requirements
- Must be minimum of 23 years old
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”