Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Inspecting heavy construction equipment or online sales, remarketing and trade valuations which includes detailed inspections, preparation, research, detailed descriptions and photography.
* Inspecting and photographing equipment for trade valuations utilizing Caterpillar Used Application.
* Inspecting heavy rental machines for make ready and used marketing.
* Identify potential mechanical problems with machines so the used equipment team can set make ready budgets for machines.
* Maintain consistent inspections and photography set by the used equipment management team
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Heavy mechanical and operational equipment knowledge
* Prior experience inspecting for remarketing purposes of heavy equipment
* Experience in dealing with the appraisal and inspection process of construction equipment and advanced knowledge o the intricacies of the equipment for sale while understanding the value gained or lost in repairing/refurbishing equipment to maximize profitability.
* Knowledge or management with high volume sales company.
* Prefer 10 plus years in heavy equipment maintenance and/or service experience
* Prefer 5 years in working on jobsites evaluating heavy machinery
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to work in a team environment, both leading and supporting others
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and operate in a very fast pace environment. Travel requirements are > 50% including over night or multiple night trips. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled