• Clean machines, components, work areas, and parts.
• Maintains equipment used in performance of duties.
• Load and unload equipment, components, and parts.
• Transport equipment, components, and parts around the facility.
• Remove and install components, or parts.
• Perform maintenance on equipment and components.
• Perform all tasks in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction and prompt invoicing and payment for work performed.
• Take proper care of all company owned assets and keeps work area clean and orderly.
• Perform all of the above functions in a safe, efficient, and professional manner.
• Other duties as required in support of Riggs customers and business operations.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employee must be able to frequently lift 20 pounds and 50 pounds occasionally.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EEO/AA – Non-Exempt/Hourly
General and Other
• Must adhere to all company and department personnel policies and procedures.
• This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other responsibilities as assigned by his/her immediate supervisor or other management as directed.
• Riggs reserves the right to reverse or change job duties as the need arises.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”