Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Main responsibilities of this position will focus on processing inbound/outbound shipments and unloading trucks in the Fenton warehouse;
* Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer;
* Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards;
* Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors;
* Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas;
* Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations;
* Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors;
* Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers;
* Accurately process, package and prepare parts orders for delivery to customers and Fabick technicians;Keep an orderly, clean, and safe work environment;
* Completion of all safety and training courses as required;
* Perform other duties as required.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* 1-3 years warehouse experience required. Previous experience shipping & receiving preferred.
* 1-3 years forklift and scanner experience preferred. Forklift certification a plus.
* Candidate must be attentive to detail.
* Basic computer skills required.
* Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Work is performed in a warehouse environment with occasional exposure to outside elements and seasonal environmental factors. Frequent stooping, bending and lifting occur. The majority of time is spent standing or walking.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled