Warehouse Technicians expedite the order process for parts orders for work orders and maintains an efficient warehouse on site. Various levels of knowledge and abilities in the Essential Functions listed below are required and will determine job placement. Specific knowledge needed is dependent upon the individual departments within the company.
Fill and process parts orders.
• Fill backorders.
• Put stock orders in bins.
• Complete inventory counts.
• Build low, medium and high-pressure hose assemblies.
• Fill batteries with electrolyte and charge.
• Clean warehouse.
• Assist with yard work.
• Able to work rotating shifts.
• Adhere to all of Wyoming Machinery Company Policies for conduct and appearance.
• Provide service to customers at will-call desk and over the phone.
• Use pallet jack and/or forklift to move pallets and containers; loads and unloads shipments from trucks/trailers. • Work in a safe manner, adhering to all safety rules.
• Sweep warehouse floor daily.
• Clean docks, shipping, and storage pad as needed.
• Check off part numbers and quantities from the packing list for inventory stocking.
• Part numbers and locations are verified off the Caterpillar pick tags before parts are binned.
• Participate in Safety Meetings.
• Able to communicate and interact with customers in a pleasant manner.
• May be required to pick up and/or deliver parts in a company vehicle.
• Able to read, write and understand English.
• Must possess basic math and computer skills
• Must possess or have the ability to obtain a valid driver’s license.
• High School Graduate or equivalent.
• Good working knowledge of parts distribution and basic warehouse operations.
• Experience with Caterpillar.
• CDL or ability to obtain CDL preferred (Casper location)
• Walk and/or stand 6-8 hours.
• 50 lb. weight lifting restriction.
• Use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing & pulling, and fine manipulation.
• Use feet frequently in a repetitive movement.
• Frequently bend, squat and climb.
• Warehouse and outdoor environments, moderate to loud noise levels.
• Some exposure to all outdoor weather conditions
• Some exposure to substances and chemicals, including, but not limited to grease, oil and dirt.
• Overtime and varying schedules may be required.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described and may be amended at any time with or without notice at the sole discretion of the Employer. Wyoming Machinery Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”