An internship in a Butler Service Shop to set you up for a career as a diesel technician.
The objective of our work-study internship is for high school students to get a hands-on education learning about the heavy equipment, ag equipment and diesel technology industries. We provide our interns with an experience in the industry before they decide to make an investment into a diesel technology education and career. A service department work-study internship at Butler Machinery gives students exposure to many departments within our company, while they get on-the-job training alongside a full-time service technician mentor. Find out more about our Work Study program by visiting https://www.butlermachinery.com/high-school-work-study/.
This program is for current high school students who are exploring the Diesel Technology / Parts Counter Warehouse fields and have aspirations of attending college after high school in the areas of these fields.
• Basic mechanical aptitude
• Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
• Willing to listen, learn, and participate
• Exhibit a positive attitude
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Must be 16 years old, or older.
• Must be present and on time for work
• Pre-employment drug testing is conducted
• High School students exploring diesel technology or parts/warehouse fields
• Desire to explore diesel technology or parts warehouse area’s with intent to continue education in this field
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”