The essential qualifications for this position include:
- Holding a current up to date forklift operation certificate for loading and unloading equipment,
- Must be willing and able to learn DBS, IRS
- Fill out accurate shipping and receiving paperwork and follow all procedures listed in the shipping and receiving hand book
- Fuel equipment
- Cleaning equipment / Wash bay duties
- Painting equipment
- Setting and prepping equipment to customer specifications before shipping
- Maintaining a clean and organized yard environment
- Must have good communication skills and have good human relations skills
- Must work with coordinators to ensure accurate counts of all inventory
- Ensure all equipment is labeled properly
- Must take pictures of all equipment shipping and receiving from the branch
- Report damages to their supervisor and coordinators
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Customer satisfaction is of primary consideration
- The incumbent must be willing to work overtime and occasionally be available for weekend calls
As a Yard Attendant you are required to work in an industrial environment which includes exposure to significant environmental conditions.
Physical requirements include:
- Overall stamina
- Sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing
- Carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping and crouching
- Listening and speaking
- Must have good motor coordination skills
- Coordination of eyes, hands, and feet
- Verbal intelligence and numerical intelligence
- The workplace environmental conditions include subject to noise, heat, cold, injury exposures, and atmospheric exposures
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Graduate of a technical school, military school, or relevant working experience acceptable to the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In the United States, you can also text “dealertechjobs” to 97211.
Anywhere in the world you can search for jobs on your local Cat dealer website. Click “Find Dealer”