Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and stand-by power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit www.fabickcat.com
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Loads and unloads new, used and customer equipment being dispatched from Fabick yard. Fills out necessary shipping and receiving tickets and obtain necessary signatures for those documents. Parks new, used and customer equipment orderly in the yard. Performs Safety Inspection on all machines.
* Seasonally check and record all machines and engines in yard for proper anti-freeze protection. Follows special instructions from customers. Protects to -30 degrees F. Drains completely. Drains all engine cores returned for credit.
* Performs monthly and year-end inventory check of company owned machinery, engines and components. Performs periodic security checks of equipment in the yard. Keeps machine yard orderly and maintained.
* Removes snow from walks, parking lots and yard areas. Performs maintenance within the buildings. Also miscellaneous odd jobs for all departments.
* Perform any and all duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED is required. Two year associates degree in diesel technology is preferred.
* 3-5 years shipping/receiving experience is required, preferably in the heavy equipment dealer industry.
* Experience in operating heavy equipment is required.
* Must have strong customer relations experience.
* Ability to think on your feet is a must along with making good business decisions.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other business software applications is required.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and operate in a very fast pace environment. Ability to work in all types of weather: heat, cold, rain, sleet, snow, icy, etc. conditions. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled